Our Veterinary Centre is equipped with a sterile operating-room, all the necessary anaesthetic equipment and medical gear.
The surgeons’ high professional skill allows to make complex surgical manipulations, for example, osteosynthesis and producing artificial ligaments, thoracic surgery, plastic surgery, etc.
If necessary, patients in a bad condition stay for pre- or postoperational treatment.
A pet’s owner should be aware that general anesthetic (narcosis) and surgical interference is connected with a certain level of danger for the animal, which may cause postoperational complications or an unfavorable result of the operation. That’s why the animal must be examined before the operation to make certain that narcosis won’t do it harm.
Our veterinary centre offers the following surgical services:
- Bandaging a wound
- Bandaging by R. Johnson’s
- Putting a plaster bandage
- Initial surgical treatment of a wound
- Putting in musculocutaneous stitches
- Removing stitches
- Tapping the cavity
- Cutting a surface abscess and phlegmon
- Emulging a wound chamber
- Stopping excess fingers
- Amputating a phalanx
- Plastic figure of an acoustic duct
- Cutting a tail
- Cutting ears
- Cutting an auricle haemotoma
- Total resection of an outer acoustic duct
- Removing external tumor
- Umbilical hernia surgery
- Stomach and bowels surgery
- Urinary bladder surgery
- Urethrostomy (at cats’ urolithiasis)
- Surgical operation on the open thorax
- Surgery on prostate adenoma
- Perineal hernia suture
- Surgical reposition of rectum
- Laporotamy (exploratory)
- Femoral-head resection
- Surgical reposition of a dislocated part
- Plastic surgery
- Surgery on a kneecap dislocation
- Fore cross-shaped ligament plastics
- Ablation of cats’ claw phalanx (2 pads)
- Castration of krypthorh (male cats and dogs)
- Pathologoanatomic lancing
Dear pets’ owners! Pay your attention to the fact that an animal needs a 12-hour hunger diet before an operation.
You can learn about our price list by telephone number: +7 (495) 775-94-24